Employment Identification Number

The employment identification number (EIN), also known as the Federal tax identification number, is equivalent to an individual’s social security number.  If the corporation has one or more employees, has a pension plan or pays taxes on alcohol, tobacco or firearm sales, then the corporation needs a tax id number.  It is essential to have this number in order to file tax returns and to open a corporate bank account.

incorporate now

©2021 BizJump We accelerate your business | www.bizjump.com