At BizJump Accounting Services our consultants and Certified Public Accountant strive to enhance your bottom line through cost effective management and accounting of operating costs and reporting for employee expenses, management costs, payroll, taxes, as well as costs associated with overhead including benefits, equipment and software.
Growing your business and serving your customers each day, month and year are your strengths. Ours are managing, processing and keeping track of all facets of accounting.
Providing services for companies of all sizes (from small to medium to large) and individuals, our trusted experts and Certified Public Accountant are available to help you with your accounting and tax related needs.
Giving financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis.
4 Reasons Switching to BizJump is Worth It
- Improve Collections: We help businesses increase their collection rates by 30% through improved invoicing, documentation, and collection calls.
- Get Profitable: We help businesses grow their profit margin by at least 10%. One of our current clients has seen a growth rate of 750% over the past 12 months.
- Maximize Cash: We help businesses maximize their cash. On average, our clients free up $45,000 a year in expenses. They can also get daily, weekly or monthly reports to make better cash decisions.
- Save Time: We help entrepreneurs save an average of 230.4 hours a year on their bookkeeping and paperwork tasks. Most entrepreneurs spend about 6 hours a week on these tasks and we get 80% of that off your plate.
- Monthly / quarterly financial statements
- Detailed monthly sales and disbursement ledger
- Internal accounting reports
- Monthly and quarterly tax reports
Call, fax or email your company’s hours and one of our payroll specialists will be there to help you!
- Quarterly Payroll taxes, filed electronically
- Direct Deposits or Paper Checks
- Electronic Payment of Payroll taxes available
- New Hire Reporting
With over 60 years of tax preparation experience on your side, you can be sure you’re getting your maximum refund—guaranteed. So don’t settle for second-rate tax services. Tax preparation is the process of preparing tax returns, often income tax returns, often for a person other than the taxpayer, and generally for compensation. Tax preparation may be done by the taxpayer with or without the help of tax preparation software and online services.